Friday, November 6, 2015

Friends

To me friendship is a very serious and fulfilling thing. It is sacred especially a among females. I believe friends stick together no matter what. Yes, its true that your going to fight and sometimes life will not let you stay in contact like it use to, but that should not change your loyalty to each other. I still have friends that I haven't talked to in years, but ,if they were to call me and tell me they needed me, I would be there in a heartbeat. My question to you is, What does friendship mean to you? Can you be friends with someone you are no longer in frequent contact with?

Can you be friends with someone you are no longer in frequent contact with?

Yes, of course! Time can't tear us apart!
No, how can you be loyal to some one who doesn't talk to often?
Maybe, It depends on the situation, If we have been friends for a long time and have history
Mostly likely not

Poll Maker

2 comments: